Friday, June 6, 2008

Working Out

As I've mentioned, I've been so busy working out outside lately, that I hadn't been to the gym in a while...maybe 1.5 - 2 weeks... I'm not sure. I've decided to consolidate my blogs for now. I had 3 - this one, phatbusters (my work out blog) and low phat cooking. It's been too much to keep those up, so I'm going to put my work out and cooking content on this blog, and we'll see how that goes.

Yesterday I did lower body. Since I hadn't been to the gym in a while, I went a little easy on myself with some exercises, but it wasn't necessary.

I did 3 sets of 8 reps of:
  • Ab curl (90 lbs)
  • Hip abduction (outer - 110 lbs)
  • Hip abduction (inner - 110/130 lbs)
  • Calf ext. (210/310 lbs)
  • Leg press (250 lbs)
  • Barbell leg curl (60 lbs R)
  • Barbell leg curl (60 lbs L)
  • Leg ext. (70 lbs)
  • Seated Leg curl (70 lbs)

Today I did upper body, 3 sets of 8 reps:

Free weights:

  • Lower arm curl - 20 lbs
  • Bicep curl - 20 lbs
  • Tricep curl - 20 lbs
  • Butterfly lift - 30 lbs
  • Shoulder curl forward - 30 lbs
  • Shoulder curl backward - 30 lbs
  • Barbell bicep curl - 45 lbs
  • Bicep lift - 25 lbs
  • Side arm raise - 10 lbs
  • Front arm raise - 10 lbs

Machines:

  • Back ext - 210 lbs
  • Ab curl - 90 lbs
  • Torso Rotation R - 130 lbs
  • Torso Rotation L - 130 lbs
  • Rear delt row - 90 lbs
  • Lat pull down - 60 lbs
  • Row - 60 lbs
  • Incline press - 30 lbs
  • Fly - 37.5 lbs
  • Tricep pull down - 30/40 lbs
  • Chest press - 45 lbs

I may have missed one or two things, but that was about it. After that, I rode a quick mile on the bike on level 12, in just over 2 mins. I can't believe how easy the bike is for me now. I could have gone on much longer, of course, but my parents were waiting for me. I'd like to do something later today if the rain stops!

No comments: