Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can eat an entire club sandwich



I went out to lunch with Darcy today while she brought her car for an inspection, and there were not many options on the menu. The mechanic was nice enough to drop us off at the closest restaurant, that was a little over a mile away. I ended up getting a turkey club on rye. I ate 1/4 of it at first, and I was full.

I suggested that we walk back to the car to get some exercise, so we did. It was a little warm, but it was a nice walk. By the time we got back to the car, I was ready for the next quarter of my sandwich, and I ate that on the way back to my office.

Once back to my office, I ate the other half. Now I'm feeling a little full, but not too bad. I must be very ready for my fill next Tuesday.

I finally loaded my Monday - Sunday pill box, and I just took 2 vitamins and an iron pill, figuring my stomach must be VERY full, and ready to handle all that.

Wrong.

It's making me totally sick to my stomach...and you people wonder why I hate taking them! :)

Apparently, I should spread them out a bit more. Duh. I knew that, and I've been told that. Step 2 on my to do list is making a meal plan for the rest of the week, so I'll give that some thought...

Tonight, I plan to climb Rock Rimmon before going on a boat ride. I want to climb Pack Monadnock with D on Sat AM, so this will be a nice warm up!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

if you can manage a whole club, it's def time for some fillage!

Anonymous said...

Thank God I didn't have this surgery. I think os much of your success lies in the fact that you are uber organized and so detail oriented. Meal planing for a week..I can't even plan for one meal. Good for you!!