Thursday, June 12, 2008

Incredible Hulk Training Update

I originally planned to schedule my personal training session with Lou Ferrigno for May, but the month was too busy, and now summer has arrived. My plan, to reward myself for losing Carmen (135 lbs) and Kristina (146 lbs) was to visit them in California. I plan to reach 146 by September, which is also my birthday month, so my new plan is to fly to LA, have 1-2 training sessions with the hulk, rent a convertible, and drive up PCH to the bay area where I can visit the girls and Napa Valley and San Fran, and just fly home from there.

The tickets are now about $400/each, which is twice as much as they were in May, but I'm going to keep an eye on them to see if they get any cheaper.

4 comments:

Alison... said...

That sounds like a great plan and great reward!

lanie said...

Sounds like a blast! PCH is so beautiful! I'd grab those $400 tickets...seems like all the airlines are going crazy raising prices-though Southwest is locked into way below market fuel prices.P.S. Beth said Bedfords farmers market is way better than Manchesters. Let me know if your interested in i'll give you particulars.

Kristen said...

yes, I'm interested!!

Carmen said...

Yay! sooo fun, come to Cali and visit. I probably won't even recognize you by the end of the summer!