Friday, June 6, 2008

Hi Guys, Me again

Man, I wish the sun had come out today! It's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend, so I'm sure there's plenty of time for boating and sunning!

Sometimes when I get going with physical activity, I don't want to stop. I really wanted to keep going today after our great work out this morning, and the sun never came out to play with me. I was still feeling antsy to do something after we got back from the movies, so I popped in a balance ball DVD, and I did that for 30 mins.

This DVD is a little cheesy, in that it's 15 minutes long, but if you want to opt for the 30 minute work out, you just do the 15 minute routine twice. I remember when it was torture to get through the first 15 minutes, and I couldn't even dream of doing it two times in a row.

Now the 30 minute work out is way too easy for me. I worked up a sweat, but I could have handled a much more rigorous workout. Time to go DVD shopping again!

Tomorrow AM, I plan to hit the gym first thing - lower body. Then if the sun is out, I'll probably climb Rock Rimmon, go for a bike ride and go kayaking since I have days worth of pent up outdoor activity energy. I'll swim too, but not at an aerobic pace - that will be just for fun.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

That is such a great picture of you and I can't believe how skinny you look [are].

A true Sally Sunny pic

and good job on mixing up the work outs.