Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New way to start my day

I'm sick of the lousy meal replacement bars that I've had lately, and eggs are getting more difficult to eat (not that I would want to eat eggs every day), so lately I've been having Cheerios for breakfast. I used to love Cheerios, and I stopped eating cereal when I discovered I was lactose intolerant about 10 years ago. I think I outgrew that allergy, and now I'm not having any trouble.

It's not the best source of fiber or anything, but I like them, and the milk is good for protein and calcium (which I do not get enough of), so what the heck! I'm in search of new ideas for breakfast foods. I'm not wild about sweet things, so that limits me.

Thank you for all the well wishes, I'm feeling much better. I will keep you posted as I learn more from my test. My lap band surgeon performs surgery to remove gallbladders as well, so if it gets to that point, I'm going through him for sure.

I haven't exercised in two days because I wasn't feeling well, but today I will make the time. It's a busy day for me, so I'm not sure what I'll do, but it will be something! :)

I'm down another 2 lbs today for a total of 133 lbs lost...forever! 2 more lbs and Carmen is GONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you need a new milestone to shoot for. 133lbs so far. Yay for you! You are doing great. So many milestones over the last year. Get ready to check another off your list!

Alison... said...

If you come up with any good breakfast ideas or if someone passes one on, let me know too. I am sick of multi grain toast and instant breakfasts. I had some left over chicken this AM - LOL.

But ya, maybe I will get some total, that would be a good change.

Glad you are feeling better and congrats on more weight melted off!