Friday, June 6, 2008

Sticking to the Plan

I stuck to my plan yesterday, ate what I set out to eat, went to the gym as planned, took my vitamins and iron (for the first time in a while!), and today I was down another lb to a total of 127. I wasn't as hungry yesterday as I'd been the past few days, so that was a help!

I have the day off today, mostly. I have a conference call I must participate in, and I have a few other work related things to do - I also have some homework that's due today, and more due on Sunday and Monday... this intensive course is intense.

I wish I hadn't been so busy the past two weeks because I would have liked to spend more time on it. Hopefully that will change.

Today I'm going out to breakfast with Mom and Dad, and I've convinced them to come to the gym with me too! I will report back later on that adventure. After that, if it continues to rain, we may go to the art museum, and/or the movies. TJ says it will be sunny by the afternoon, so I'm going to hold him to that.

If that's the case, I think I'd like to go up Rock Rimmon with them again, as my dad wanted to take some pics, and he forgot his camera last time.

For food today, I'm going to have 2 eggs and one slice of dry rye for breakfast, I'm not sure about lunch because I don't know where I'll be, but I'll probably end up having a grilled chicken salad, and for dinner, my Mom is making sweet and sour chicken. It's not a low phat recipe, so I'm just going to have a little bit, but it will be good. We're having whole grain rice pilaf and veggies on the side, so it will be a well balanced meal. Maybe I'll be down another lb by tomorrow! That would be nice! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how great you are doing. Who is that girl I see week to week. What a transformation!

Alison... said...

You're sticking to the plan exactly as I thought.

Good work.

and Good job losing another pound!