Friday, June 20, 2008

Meal Plan



Friday

Breakfast - I had part of a grilled chicken salad

Lunch - I had more of the same grilled chicken salad

Dinner - Chicken Tacos with homemade salsa

Saturday

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 slice of dry rye, fruit cup

Lunch - dining out after climbing Pack Monadnock

Dinner - Whole grain pita Margarita Pizza

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal with fruit

Lunch - Tuna wrap with carrots and celery

Dinner - Lean pork shoulder with roasted vegetables

Monday

Breakfast - Healthy banana bread, yogurt

Lunch - leftover pork and veggies

Dinner - Asian chicken salad

Tuesday

Breakfast -Banana bread, yogurt

Lunch - leftover pork and veggies

******

That's a wrap for now. I'm having a fill Tuesday night, so I won't be back to eating normal until next weekend.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

thanks for the update.

It all looks good to moi

Anonymous said...

WOW, now that's what I call planning