Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Update

For exercise yesterday, I kayaked. My arm was feeling better, thankfully. Today I'll go to the gym, and I'm visiting my Mom at the beach tonight, so hopefully we we be able to walk along the beach, and maybe even climb the rocks!

My AC isn't working very well, and I woke up drenched in sweat. Niiiice. I was up 6 lbs today over yesterday. LOL - I know I'm not actually "up" 6 lbs, as I only ate 700 calories yesterday, but this water weight is weighing me down. It's absolutely ridiculous that my weight can fluctuate THAT much in one day.

I'm sure once I drink some water, I'll "lose" that weight later on in the day...it's just annoying. Again, this is my no-loss week. I think I've been on this losing week/non-losing week rotation for about two months now. It's very strange, but whatever works.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

it's your week to not lose after having a nice loss last week - that's the pattern...

but ya, being up 6 pounds blows.

it'll be good tomorrow