Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thanks, Steph!



I would like to send a shout out to Steph (and Darcy) for loaning me some suits to wear on my way down. Unfortunately, the top on this one is a little small. Steph bought the top as a smaller size than the bottom, as that's how she is built. I'm bigger on top than on the bottom, so by the time the top fits me properly, the pants will be falling off.

I'll live. This is a thousand times better than the stuff I was wearing before.

I figure these suits buy me about 20 more lbs of weight loss until I'll have to move on from them. Thankfully, Brooke gave me some of her "fat" clothes when she got skinny, and they are the next size down, I think. Most of her clothes will be too girly for me, but I think there are 2 suits that I will be able to use, as I get closer to goal.

Hand me downs aren't so bad! :)

6 comments:

Alison... said...

Looking good Miss Mini!

I can't believe you're on the verge of wearing Brooke's clothes - go you girl!!!!!!!!!!

yay!

Kristen said...

Don't forget, we're talking about Brooke's FAT clothes - LOL...but still...I know... I already found some jackets of hers that fit me (ish). I'm psyched.

Kitty said...

You ROCK!!! ...and look MAH-VE-LOUS... The incredible shrinking woman.

Kristen said...

Thanks so much, Kitty!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I fell pretty, and witty, and ...

Alison... said...

Yes, I get it... Brooke's fat clothes. I didn't think she would hand over her current clothes or that you were in a size 9... still her 'fat' clothes are 14-16

Sorry I didn't say it exactly correctly, ms exact

stoop!