Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Exercise Update

I think my last update was on Saturday... D and I went to the gym on Sunday AM. We did lower body.



3 sets/8 reps:


Ab curl (90 lbs)

Torso Rot R (130 lbs)

Torso Rot L (130 lbs)

Hip abduction (outer - 130 lbs)

Hip abduction (inner - 130 lbs)

Calf ext. (250/350 lbs)

Leg press (250 lbs)

Seated calf raise (170 lbs)

Leg ext. (90 lbs)

Seated Leg curl (90 lbs)

I skipped working out yeste.rday. I had planned to kayak, but the day got away from me. Steph and Carolyn came over for dinner, and then we visited with Lanie and Billy for a bit. I worked on homework until 10PM, and after that I watched a little TV to unwind.

I don't plan to go to the gym until tomorrow, but today I'm planning to go kayaking, and I'm looking forward to the work out!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Good job on always being so consistant with your exercise! You miss a day now and then but that is OK

Kristen said...

Thanks. I am trying to average 6 days/week, so missing one day is okay, but that means I need to get the rest of the days in!