Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend update


This weekend was very busy with having company over and boating and cooking and schoolwork, it felt like it passed in 5 minutes, and now it's Monday again. I have my final exam tonight, and then this course will be done. I'll have 2 weeks off before my next two classes start, so that will be a nice break.
.
I'm only scheduled to work Monday and Tuesday this week, but I think I'm going to work on Wednesday too because I've been so busy. Maybe I'll take next Monday off instead.
.
I continue to get full quickly, and I'm loving it. I have to remind myself to eat now, and that's not something I EVER forget. I'm still the same weight, no more, no less. I'm hoping that I'll be down tomorrow now that the bloat seems to be gone.
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you're taking some time off during the summer - enjoy!

I am sure you will have a loss this week.

Anonymous said...

Yes the weekends pass so quickly