Monday, February 25, 2008

Update since fill #3

The third time is supposed to be the charm, but not for me. I'm thinking #4 or #5, but we shall see. Right after I get a fill, I have really good restriction for 7-10 days, but then it goes away (not all the way away, but it's just not as restrictive). When I finally hit the right spot, the right restriction level will stay with me. It's only been a week since I had my fill, but I already know this wasn't the right one, unless I'm a freak of nature.

Most bandsters have trouble eating breads, pasta, rice, red meat, etc...some from the day they get the band, and others, once they hit their "sweet spot." I have had all of those foods (except bread) since my third fill, and I haven't had trouble with them.

For my lunch, I brought a cup of food in a cup sized container. It was perfectly filling to me. I am going to continue to measure my food to see if my appetite grows, and to monitor it. I'm also ordering a food scale today. I am really good at estimating any type of measurement, but I want to keep myself honest, so this way I'll know for sure.

No comments: