Thursday, February 7, 2008

No Wolf Zone

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, things at work are heating up. I had 12 meetings yesterday. That's just silly. Seriously. I had three scheduled from 12-1 alone! With all the fancy footwork I was doing to quickly get around to each one, I wouldn't be surprised if Bellichick comes knocking at my door...I heard he could use some help.

Trying to have lunch on days like these is nearly impossible. I probably should have just brought a meal replacement bar and some fruit for lunch, but I didn't have any bars, so I brought chicken. I can't skip a meal because I get dizzy and I can't focus. That's really not an option for me, though I did consider it yesterday. I had 2 minutes to eat my lunch, and one of them was spent heating it. I tried to wolf down my food as fast as I could, but I was getting those terrible chest pains. It was a nightmare.

I ended up just having a few bites and throwing the rest away. I have never been one to build time in my day around lunch. I just fit it in whenever I can, and I always work while I'm eating. Since my schedule is heating up, and since I am no longer able to eat like a rabid dog, I will probably need to factor in at least 10 minutes for lunch on my busiest days. Lesson learned.

I lost another lb, so it's 83 now.

KC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

83 and counting! Yahoo! That is amazing! This time next year, I wonder if I will be able to tell you and marcello apart...lol.

Alison... said...

You're dangerously close to 90! Good job Sal

Kitty said...

WOW...nice! 83... Amazing!!

Kitty said...

Kristen...I sent you an email and it got returned undeliverable. Did your email change?