Monday, February 11, 2008

Hmmm....

Today is day 3 into my workout week, and I am SORE from the past two days. I worked out a lot harder the last 2 days than I had been in my recent work outs, and I think my body may need some rest. Also, my back is killing me from sitting in my car for 4.5 hrs today.

I can't decide what to do, because I want to get all of my work outs in this week, but I don't want to get an injury. It's really my legs that are sore, so I think I will go to the gym, skip the cardio (since that is all about legs), and I'll just work out my arms. That way, I'm honoring my commitment to work out without causing any major damage. Good. Thanks for hearing me out on this one. ;-)

2 comments:

Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitty said...

no problemo...that's why we're here!