Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fill day!

Finally. I am more than ready for this. I was down another lb today for a total of 85, and I've already been to the gym today! I feel good, although I do have a bit of a headache. I was up later than I should have been, and I didn't sleep well, but all in all - we're good.

Today when my MD weighs me, he's going to think I'm only down 70 lbs, rather than 85. I really wished they had weighed me at the beginning of my liquid diet so they could chart how much I've truly lost. My PCP has all the info, so at least there is a record of it!

My BMI is down 12 points too. I am getting very close to the 100 lb mark! I know it may be another two months, but every lb I lose brings me closer. I *really* need to get some new clothes...

1 comment:

Alison... said...

I'm sure Dr. Randall will let you go to the head of the class, Ms Type A... 70 or 85, you're still his star patient. I'll bet he won't let you leave w/ out going to the meeting so he can show you off - LOL