Monday, February 25, 2008

First BBQ of the season!


I am extremely anxious for spring/summer! Yesterday was so sunny and warm for the weather we've been having, I had to have my first BBQ of the year. I made a low fat red potato salad (recipe posted on http://www.lowphatcooking.blogspot.com/) and marinated steak tips on the grill. For veggies we had fresh tomatoes, broccoli, carrots and celery.

It was funny watching people zoom by on snowmobiles (and golf carts towing children in sleds - that's another story) as I stood in the snow grilling steak tips. It reminded me of the summer, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Dang, I should have come over!

;-)

Let me know how your Wed work outs turn out. I am thinking about doing my work outs in the AM too. I do them at home so I may as well, right?