Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hungry Horrors

Today has been a hungry day! Not only am I overdue for a fill, I have PMS, so between the two, it has not been pretty. Luckily, now when I'm hungry, I am okay eating a salad as a snack. In my former life, when I felt this hungry, there was nothing I wanted unless it was unhealthy.

I'm having vegetable "fried" rice and Ah-so chicken for dinner, so that should be filling. I'm not usually as hungry at night.

I was snowed in today. After all the snow, it started raining, and now the roads near my house are flooded because the rain has no where to go. I am trapped. Well, not totally trapped, I would be okay in a really big truck, or I could take a snowmobile to higher ground, but I can't easily leave. I was going to have groceries delievered, but then I realized that he would have to drive through the flooded roads to get here, so that won't work either.

All this is to say that I will not make it to the gym tonight. I took yesterday off because of the storm, and I felt like it, which I was okay with because I'm only trying to work out 5 days, not 7. However, today I'm feeling sick again. All of the cold air has made my cough into more than just a cough, and my chest is tight, and I'm having trouble breathing. Being outside shoveling and getting Darcy's car unstuck this morning was QUITE a work out anyway. I'm going to try one of my new exercise DVDs in a minute, and I'll post my work out details on phatbusters when I'm done.

I guess that's it for now. Be well!

Oh yeah, I had to reschedule my fill, since I'm unable to leave the house. Luckily, they were able to make it for next Tuesday, so that's not too long. Let's hope I'm not this hungry the entire time!

No comments: