Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The scale is not my friend

Everytime I start lifting weights, I stop losing weight! I know that it's temporary, but it's not very nice, now, is it? I'm working so hard to eat healthy and get to the gym, even though I'm so busy, and how am I rewarded? By weighing more!

Actually, I don't mind this at all, and I know it's only temporary, and the weight will fall off soon enough, but I hate that I'm seeing my MD tomorrow, and I'm only down 8 or 9 lbs since the last time I saw him. I know I'm doing a great job, and I just want to make sure he knows that too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows you knows you are doing a good job. You are too much of a Miss Type A not too...lol

Alison... said...

You will only be down 8 or 9 pounds, you poor pathetic under achiever... I'm sure Dr. Randall will be so disapointed in you... NOT

Build a bridge and get over yourself Sally!

xo