Monday, February 4, 2008

5 months

I started this journey five months ago, but it feels like it was longer!

As of today, I'm down another lb to make 82 total. Eight more lbs until I get my fill (hopefully!) I'm quite certain this is the first time I ever *lost* weight after the super bowl. LOL

Speaking of the super bowl...let's not go there.

This lifestyle is hardwired (eating wise...still working on the gym). The last month, I averaged 1100 calories per day, made up of 44 grams of fat, 109 carbs, 15 grams of fiber (hey, that's better than the 7 it was before!), and 70 grams of protein. I averaged 1629 mgs of sodium per day, which is below the AHA recommended 2000 or less.

Happy 5 month anniversary, KC, as well to you, gentle readers. :)

KC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG has it really been 5 months. Where has the time and all those old pounds gone.

Oh just looked down and found those pounds, thanks for sending my way...lol.

You are doing awesome. Go smoke for me since I am gaining weaight for you!

T

Kristen said...

Ah yes, addiction swap. It's ABC's new Monday night show!