Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm a loser, baby

At last! The scale moved. I hadn't lost anything all week, and then today I was down 3 lbs. I know I've been bloated...I seem to get bloated very easily, and this week, by the nature of the foods I made, I ended up having more potatoes than normal (normal = none, they aren't great for you!), and they ALWAYS make me bloated.

First there was Darcy's bday dinner, where I made very low fat mashed potatoes, and then there was the low fat potato salad I made for our BBQ on Thursday. In both instances, I only ate it because I hate to waste food. I KNOW I must get over that, but I'm clearly a work in progress.

Now my total is 111 lbs - 4 lbs away from losing my neighbor Krissy! What a bash that will be!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

To Limasa family: The time stamp is actually West Coast time... FYI.

To Kristen: Way to go!

and you need to blog about how you lost yet another pound - 3 more to Krissy!

Kristen said...

Thanks, Ali. I wanted her to believe I was so good by writing at 5:40 AM. Now you ruined it.