Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My date with The Incredible Hulk


...So after I wrote my blog yesterday, I got to thinking about how fun it would be to have the Hulk as my personal trainer. I got in touch with his business manager, and I got the skinny on the sessions: $300 for the first one, $125 after that. Oddly, that's EXACTLY what I anticipated it would cost.

Lou Ferrigno is currently filming a movie for the next four months, but they schedule training sessions for him on his off days. He is based out of LA, so I just need to find a time to fly out to Cali --hopefully for a long weekend-- when he isn't filming. I got quotes on plane tickets yesterday, and I can fly out there for $200! What a deal.

Darcy is going to come along for the ride because how can you possibly miss something like this?!
Alison says that I have *finally* lost my mind, but people, you know me, this is precisely the kind of thing I am all about. It's spontaneous, fun and outrageous, like your darling KC.
I will keep you posted when we pick the date!