Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Starvin' like Marvin

For some reason, I'm really hungry today.

I had half of my salad for breakfast. That didn't cut it, so I had a Fiber One bar, which is usually quite filling because of all the fiber in it. I was still hungry after that, so I just ate a little bit of the meat from my lunch.

Now I finally feel filled. Let's hope this lasts until lunch time.

I'm not usually very hungry, at least not when I'm eating regularly scheduled meals. Today is a hungry day, but I bet it will pass.

This morning I was back down to my lowest weight, so the water weight was gone. I was surprised since we ate dinner at 8:30 last night, so I bet if we'd eaten earlier, I would have been down today. We'll see if that's the case tomorrow.

I'm aching today! Yesterday, I started to do a spring cleaning: I swept every corner of the house, washed the walls, mopped the floors, vacuumed, dusted, did two loads of dishes, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, started to clean up the disaster that is my yard, took the rugs outside to beat the dust out of them, etc... My body is sore, and I'm kind of disappointed about that.

Usually when I do a lot of hard work, I'm surprised at how little of an impact it has on me, but apparently, I still have a ways to go. Actually, I think it's because so many of the things I did yesterday required me to hunch over, that it was a strain on my back.

Darcy had a really nice birthday. The neighbors all came over, and we spent time outside, by the water. It's so nice to be outside again!

***Sending good thoughts to TJ who is trying to quit smoking again!!***

3 comments:

Alison... said...

you're starving?

must be time for a fill

JK

I'm starving too but 'marvin' is my middle name so there you go.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good thoughts!

You are rocking this out! Every week I am amazed by your journey, and this week, I have had several people approach me about how different you look. Maybe everyone is just realizing it's not weight fluxuation but actual weight loss. You look healthier and seem so happy.

I am rooting for you all the way to the finish line.

Kristen said...

TJ, thank you so much! That is so sweet, and you have been one of my biggest supporters so far. Thank you!!!!