Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another business lunch today...

I'm meeting an ad rep at the Stockyard in Brighton. I checked out their menu online, and they do not have many healthy choices at all. All of their salads are fattening. I'm going to have to order a really scaled down version of one. I hate to be high maintenance, but I hate being fat more. :) They have turkey tips as well, so I may get those with veggies on the side. I guess I'll decide when I get there. I'm just lucky most restaurants have their menus online so that I can plan ahead when I'm eating out.

Why aren't there more healthy choices out there?

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Next you will be opening a healthy, yet delicious restaurant, right?

Anonymous said...

Imagine what it's like for me when I don't like anything at all. Your choices are very limited!

Alison... said...

I stupidly checked out the menu at the restaurant where your lunch is taking place and now I'm starving! The seasonal salad looked good [sans the cheese] or you could get a nice small lean steak, they had many to choose from... just don't get the garlic butter drizzled over it...

The food looks delish though

growl...