Monday, April 7, 2008

Body by KC

What a funny thought.

This weekend, I started my practice training programs with Alison and Darcy. Darcy was already in training before, but now it's official stuff. LOL

I have a few others in line that I'd like to start with this week. I think that's fun, and I'm so glad I'm surrounded by people who want to get healthy! That's awesome!

I don't know how, but the plateau has finally surrendered to my superior will and efforts. ;-) I'm down 2 lbs today to make a total of 107. Krissy will be lost in no time. (Again, new readers, please see previous blogs for losing Krissy references. I guess it would have been just as easy to type out the words: Krissy is my 115 lb neighbor, and in 8 lbs, I will lose her body weight. Who likes things easy, though?)

Food - I have not been so good with the food... I averaged 584 calories this past week. That's bad. I'm working out like Lou Ferrigno, and I'm not taking in enough to sustain that kind of work out. I know I have enough stored fat (HELLO!) to live and all, but I need good fuel. (On a site note, are you aware that Lou Ferrigno - the incredible hulk himself - is now a personal trainer? You can reach him at: Lou@LouFerrigno.com if you're interested. He may be a step up from Body by KC, but who knows...just a thought)

Anyway, to make a short story long, I'm going to try to eat more this week. I almost ate a mini bag of skittles from my easter basket to give myself a 60 calorie boost, but I decided against it. I don't want to get my calories from junk. If I want skittles as a treat, I'll have them...but not because I'm trying to get more calories in. That's silliness. I have to put some good consideration into my food plan for this week, and I'll post it all on lowphatcooking.blogspot.com as always.

Andria - we are on for 2011! I went to college with Andria (briefly. me, not her. she goes to school a lot. they even let her become a lawyer and stuff!) Anyway, Andria is a marathon runner, which is totally cool, and I told her I'd do Boston with her, providing it's not in the near future. She wants to do Boston in 2011, and I'm in! What a fantastic accomplishment that would be!

Kristina - of course I remember you! You're mini-Carmen! I can't read your blog because it's set to private, but I bet it's awesome, just like you! XO!!

It's a new week. I don't anticipate the craziness of last week, so that's a good thing. I need to register for classes, and just go to the gym and work and that's that!

Oh, and YES. I got my hair done. You'd love me. I should post a pic soon.

How can I forget! This weekend was awesome for me. I hadn't lost weight in 2 weeks, as you know, but everyone I saw kept telling me how small I looked. (Small for me, not for humans) It was awesome! My body was totally shrinking, even though the scale wasn't moving. Alison says I'm the smallest she's ever seen me, which can't be correct because I've weighed much less than I do now during the 11 years (gulp) that I've known her, but I guess that means things are tightening up! Yay!

Talk to you soon!

XO

4 comments:

Alison... said...

You may have weighed less in the past but you're definitely in better shape then before and smaller -

good work!

congrats on 107 and yes, please work on consuming more this week... 700 calories a day is insanity

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting 107!!! By the way if you just want calories come to my house. We are on the O diet, You know Fritos, Doritos, & cheetos. Tons of calories and non of that healthy stuff to get in the way!

Kristen said...

584, skimmer

Carmen said...

Okay so as I was running this past weekend I had a crazy thought...just hear me out. Perhaps after you've lost Krissy you can work towards losing me and write all about how much you love me in your future blog posts. I am approximately 135 lbs. currently but am attempting to lose my last 5 from the kid. So once you reach your 115 goal let's start 'Losing Carmen!' so fun!
P.S. my sister and I read through your past blogs on friday night and they were better than any movie I could have rented. You really are amusing, you should go back and read a few just for fun. I'm still really into the belly dancing one. lol! any progress on moving your rib cage?