Friday, April 18, 2008

Time for new sneakers

I just bought this pair a few months ago, and I love them! They are sooo comfortable. I wore them doing yardwork the other night, and I got them dirty, which made me sad. Then I thought about how loose they were getting on me, and I thought - good! I will just use them for yard work, and I'll buy the exact same pair again, only a .5 size smaller. Win/win.

Speaking of yard work, I just found a cool calories spent calculator online, so I checked the difference in calories burned between yoga and raking the lawn, and they were the same! So, rather than leaving all my yard work for tomorrow, I will do at least an hour of raking this afternoon instead of the yoga.

And I don't need to worry about getting my sneakers dirty, because they already are! :)

1 comment:

Alison... said...

you need yard sneaks and gym sneaks... then you won't have to worry about getting them dirty.

I can't wear dirty sneakers...

I'm glad the sneakers you got me for the gym are still sparkling. Of course I didn't start wearing them until a month ago...