Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's time...


I was trying to go as long as possible without buying clothes because it's such a waste, but I need to break down and get a few things... I was doing well with the pants I had been borrowing from D, but now those are starting to fall off as well. The pair I put on today were tight when I first started wearing them (not long ago), and now I'm surprised if I'll make it through the day without them falling down!

The pair I had on yesterday are about a few lbs away from being in the same spot. I have those suits from Steph, but I'm about 10-15 lbs away from wearing those comfortably. I don't want to look like a fat guy in a little coat:


I know that 10-15 lbs isn't that far away, but it is probably 4-6 weeks away, and I need to do something sooner than that...especially with my jackets looking ridiculous on me. TJ gave me a GC to Macy's that I've been hanging onto, and my parents sent me money when I lost 100 lbs, so I'm going to pick up a few things this weekend that will hopefully hold me over for a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great problem to have! Good for you!

Alison... said...

It's very practical of you to have avoided [as much as possible] the purchasing of clothes that you know will be too big in a short amount of time but yes, it's time to buy some basic things... good reward for Ms. Skinny.