Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh yeah...

I was down one or two more lbs today. It's hard to say because I weighed myself a few hours before I normally do, and yes, it makes a difference for whatever reason. I'm still one or two lbs above my lowest, but I will keep you posted. I usually lose weight when I'm on liquids. We'll see if that happens this time!

I have a business lunch today. Let's hope they have soup! (Obv, being the person I am, I've already checked their web site, and they do. Nothing I like, but who cares.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A role model for lap banders, I am not surprised. Good for you speaking about the benefits of excercise. You are doing awesome and you seem to be getting notice across the board. Yay you!

Kristen said...

Thanks! I really enjoy working out, so I'm VERY fortunate. I know a lot of people find it to be a chore.