Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fill Day

Yesterday I was able to eat 950 calories, so that is a good thing. I really shouldn't be eating under 1000 calories per day, especially with my work out routine. I was down 2 lbs from the 5 I was up, but I'm still up 3 today. Hopefully if I can continue to eat the right amount, I will continue to lose. Being on liquids for the next two days, and mushies for three after that is not going to make that easy!

I think I will reduce the weights I'm training with while I have a reduced calorie content. I'll have to see how I feel when I work out. I keep adding more and more weights to my work out, and it's getting easier and easier to do so. I can see my body clearly shrinking, even though the numbers on the scale are disagreeing with me, but I'm okay with that.

I asked some experienced bandsters if I should get a fill and one (but she's actually a leading expert on fills, so I should probably listen to her) said no or a very small one, and another one said yes. I will talk to my MD. I can always get an unfill if I need to.

I have two guinea pigs lined up for fitness! Now I just need to get the certification, and then we can start! I think this will be FUN!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

I'm not expert[clearly] but I say no fill now. If you can barely choke down 1000 calories [and even that is difficult] then why have a fill? Even a small one. It doesn't seem necessary, but Dr. Randall will be the final word I'm sure.

Good luck.