Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Got fill?

Yup.

I went to the MD last night, and I told him that I was finally feeling restriction, and I wasn't really that hungry between meals, and he said - wait until you see what four fills is like! LOL

I think it's fine. I'm on liquids, but I'm not having trouble getting them down. This may be the right amount of restriction for me...at least for quite some time, but we shall see. I will know more when I'm on solid foods.

My MD wants me to speak at an upcoming lap band support group about the benefits of exercise, and how I've been able to fit it into my routine, so I think that sounds like a neat opportunity.

I worked out last night for 45 minutes. I didn't do the full upper body work out I normally do because my port site was a bit sore from the fill, and I didn't have my full strength from being on liquids.

Today is going to be a busy day. I got up at 4:30, and I made it to Boston for 6:15. I will be here until at least 5PM tonight, and we're supposed to meet up with the girls for 7. Considering it will take me 1.5 - 2 hrs to get home, I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to work out today. I can still get my minimum of 5 days in for my workout, but I really prefer to do 6.

I will live.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Let me know when you're speaking to the banders and I will attend [if you want me to]