Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1 more lb 'til I lose Krissy!

Yesterday I was down one lb and today I was down 2 more for a total of 114 lbs lost. Not bad. My target date for losing Krissy was April/May, so that worked out well. It's looking like April!

It's funny how some weeks I lose nothing, and others I lose 5-6. I guess that's why we go on averages.

So, one more lb until I lose Krissy, and the next stop will be CARMEN!

Meet Carmen:

She's the blond. That strapping young lad next to her is her husband Brett. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but I'm sure if he's anything like Carmen, he's wonderful.

At last report, Carmen weighed in at a delightful 135 lbs. I have 21 more lbs to lose until I lose her, and my goal date is July of 2008. July is 11-15 weeks away. I average about 2 lbs loss/week. In fact, in the last four weeks I only lost 9 lbs, but the four weeks prior to that it was 12...you know, averages... ;-)

If I keep losing at this pace, I will lose Carmen on July 2nd. Let's see if I'm right!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Congrats!

When's the Krissy party?

;-)

Carmen said...

I soo did not realize I made the site! WOW! WOW! WOW! I feel beyond famous!