Friday, September 12, 2008

Where did the water go?



Our lake is a dammed up section of a 54 mile river with many lakes along it in NH. Due to the storms last week, the boards broke, and the water is *really* low right now. My boat is sitting in the mud, I think. I moved it to the end of the dock at the beginning of the week, but the water keeps getting lower and lower.

I didn't end up kayaking last night because when I was cooking, I realized my arms were still sore. They are still a bit sore today, but I plan to go to the gym at some point anyway. I have to head into Boston shortly, but I feel like I have accomplished a lot today already. It's 7:30 and I paid all of my bills, Darcy's bills and my grandmother's bills. It's a lot of bills to pay, and it takes a while, so I'm glad that is done!

I also got some work done this AM, so I feel well prepared for my day. I was hoping to spend some time boating this weekend, but I can't if the water doesn't come up! I can still kayak though! I'm looking forward to a busy and productive weekend!

I still have no change in the scale. Wednesday I ate just under 500 calories and yesterday I was just under 800. I have a business lunch again today, so I'll do my best, but it's never ideal. I'd like to keep it closer to 600 for today, but that may not be possible. I'll do my best!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Wow, the water IS very low, eh?

Geeez

I thought you were going to have a spike day... eating between 484 and 800 calories isn't spiking it my friend...

Anonymous said...

I seriously think you just don't want to lose me, that makes the most sense..lol.

Do you wnat to pay my bills?

Kristen said...

Alison is a skimmer! I said I would eat between 600-800 calories per day every day, but one day a week I'd have a spike day with 1200-1400 calories. Get with the program. LOL