Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh, thank heavens


This is what I had for dinner last night. Kidding! This is a picture of a 32 oz prime rib. Can you imagine? Sadly, I'm sure I could have polished that off with a smile last year. God bless me. ;-)
.
I finally lost 2 lbs! After as long as it's been, 2 lbs doesn't seem like much, but when you look at that slab o' steak, it does! I'm glad I lost a fat greasy steak! Who needed it! So now I'm down 158, 19 lbs away from losing TJ.
.
It's going to be a very busy day, but I'm hoping to get to the gym *and* Rock Rimmon. It would be awesome if I could be down another 2 by the time I have my fill on Tuesday. I'd like to be down an even 160. That would be sweet.

6 comments:

Alison... said...

Oh my GAWD, I salivated like freaking Pavlov's dog when I saw the picture of that prime rib!

Congrats on the 2 pound loss, getting back into exercise made the difference I'm sure.

Great work as always!

Kristen said...

LOL - you are so funny

That doesn't look gross and fatty to you? I purposely chose an unappealing picture! You are a funny dude, alifun.

Alison... said...

Greasy & Fatty= appealling in my world

Have we met?

Anonymous said...

I could easily polish that off and the fries. Yeah for you 2 more pounds. Maybe you subconciously don't wantto "lose" me. Can't blame ya

Kristen said...

LOL, no TJ, I don't wanna lose you! Can you blame me? ;-)

Kitty said...

looks gross and good at the same time...is that possible?