Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big fat winner

This biggest loser dropped to 162 lbs during the competition. She lost like 109 lbs in 16 weeks. How is that even possible? I guess if you work out for hours and hours each day, it helps. I wish I could do that, but the show must go on.

I mention it because I lost 3 more lbs to a total of 162 lbs lost. Now I'm 15 lbs away from losing TJ. Get out of here!

Yesterday, I was doing my stair push ups, and I decided to do one on the floor - like a normal boy one, not a girl one, and I did it! In fact, I did two! I don't think I've ever done a push up in my entire life! That was neat.

My shoulders and back are sore from all the push ups yesterday, but I should be able to do most of my arm exercises at the gym today. I'll keep you posted! :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

I am very surprised that you never did a real push up... but glad that you can now, that's great!

and losing 109 pounds in 16 weeks is way to fast, not to mention she was monitored the entire time... you lost 162 in a year on your very own without having all the time in the world to work out all day long, that is a much better accomplishment than hers.

Just sayin

Kristen said...

Thanks, Ali!! :)

Anonymous said...

Every week seems to be a new milestone for you. How exciting that must be!!