Saturday, September 6, 2008

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



I was so happy to be down 2 lbs yesterday after not losing in so long, but today I was up like 5! I don't know how that's possible, and I can only assume it's a fluke, but it's still very annoying. I was within my calories yesterday, and I worked out - twice!

Well, I climbed Rock Rimmon twice and then I kayaked to cupcake island. This time, the trip to cupcake and back was only 32 minutes, 8 minutes shorter than the day before. I have a slow kayak which I enjoy because it's very easy to maneuver, and it's a better work out than a cruising one, but Lanie and Billy have one that really cruises, so I may have to borrow that from time to time, so I can go the whole length of the lake and back. That would be cool!

Anyway, my weight always fluctuates, so this is nothing new for me. I've never seen anyone's weight fluctuate like mine. I'm sure it will all be gone tomorrow, but it's just annoying! :)

It's a rainy gross day in New Hampshire. I heard all week it was supposed to be nice during the day, and then raining in the late afternoon, but it was all lies, I tell you! I may have overworked my knee hiking yesterday because it's been a bit off, so I'm hoping to go swimming today for my cardio. Oh, Lanie!!!!!!! (She's going to get us a 14 day pass to evaluate her gym that has a pool. Technically, they just let their members use the gym of a nearby hotel, which would not be convenient if I were actually working out there, but since I already have a gym to work out in, I don't mind that at all. I want to make sure it's a place I can do laps in though!)

I finished all my schoolwork yesterday - thank goodness. I'm so glad to have two weeks off. I woke up at 6:30 this AM, and I've been doing work, which I will continue to do for the next few hours while D is sleeping, and then we are off to see my grandmother.

Have a wonderful rainy day.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

well technically you worked out 3 times because you climbed Rock Rimmon twice... once would be a work out!

It also seems to me that you always have a gain when you work out hard that way or get back into working out after having not for a bit... I am sure that is what happened here. You were sick, down for the count, not working out... not gaining or losing... then poof - you work out really hard for a few days so you're building muscle again... so you had a gain and it will be followed by a nice loss, promise.

I heard rain for today... earier in the week they said possible sun early but then rain later but for the past few days they've been calling for rain rain rain today - at least the Boston channels I watch...

Just sayin