Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nobody loves me like me

I did it. I booked a trip to Ft. Lauderdale (and probably Key West) for November. I only bought the plane tickets - I still need to book a car, hotel, etc..., but we'll be there! We're going for 10 glorious days, and I got a great deal. We may stay with friends a few of the days to save $$, and then at a hotel for the other part of the time. We have two friends we can stay with down there, so we wouldn't have to put anyone out for too long.

I'm soooo glad about this. It's surreal. I found out about San Fran yesterday, and now FLL today! Happy Birthday to me! This is what I got myself for my birthday. Nobody loves me like me. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to ME!!! Good for you! Kick up your heels. You must make sure you are in Key West on a wednesday and go on that cruise. So much fun and you get to jet ski, parasail, climb a rubber rock wall in the ocean, snorkel, and drink while laying in the Sun. It was a blast.

Alison... said...

good for you!

Have a blast.