Thursday, September 18, 2008

Salsa!

I made a big bowl of salsa last night, and it was delish. I made it with organic local vegetables. I used yellow, green, orange and red heirloom tomatoes, fresh cilantro, fresh chives, fresh pressed garlic, sea salt (made from seaweed), ground black pepper, salt, olive oil (not too much) and vinegar. It's easy to make and sooo yummy.

I brought it to a meeting I had today, and I couldn't stop eating it. I was full, but I kept taking bites. Naughty.

I'm in the weird post fill stage right now. I'm not on solids yet, so I'm eating foods that are softer, and that is never a great idea. I should be on solids tomorrow, so all will be well with the universe.

This week has been quite stressful, and I do not get stressed out easily. I'm not stressed out, actually, but I need some time off. I'm taking 3 days off around my birthday weekend next weekend, and it is much needed. We were going to go away, but I don't know if I feel like it. I may just want to chill and get caught up on projects/work/etc... I know that's not fun, but if it's good for my mental health, it's worth it.

I only worked out once so far this week. That's not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would be hard pressed not to be stressed. It has been a stressful week.

Take a vacation.

Alison... said...

The salsa looks delish!

Glad you're taking some time off to enjoy your bday