Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

LOL. This is for all of you who have been begging to see me in a dress. This would be the closest thing you will ever see to that! :)

Hey skinny people, here is another fat person secret: when you're fat, they have to take johnny's out of a special stash for you, and they give you two to wear to be fully covered. I was pleased to receive a normal johnny today at the hospital, as well as only one. What a victory. ;-)

The barium was nasty, but that's in the past. I drank it all like a good girl... I had the knee xray first, so hopefully we'll know what's up with that soon. After that, I had the CT scan. It wasn't bad, although that iodine they pump into your bloodstream sure feels funny.

I felt a little crampy after, but I'm fine now, and I hope to have the results tomorrow, but we shall see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..you are too funny. That pic is a riot. You look good in a dress. This may be the start of something.

The whole procedure sounds awful. I am glad it is over.

Alison... said...

Flowered Johnny and a faux hawk, now there is a look

I choked when I saw the picture.

thank you for the laugh

PS - I sent it to Karen Brown and she hasn't stopped laughing for 15 minutes.

Alison... said...

I sent it from my home email to hers - don't worry!

Kristen said...

LOL!!! Glad to provide a laugh! I thought I was funny too!!!

Alison... said...

You should have mentioned that someone walked in on you while you were taking that goofy picture

ya freak!