Thursday, July 31, 2008

Making progress...inch by inch



Boy, is it hot today!

My house is like a steam room. Let's hope it's making me lose weight! ;-)

I got most of everything I needed to get done before the wake, so that was an accomplishment. I had quite a list. I'm ready for my lake association meeting tonight, and I made a good dent in my homework, and work as well.

For my work out, I did 40 stair push ups, 300 crunches, and yes, BELLY DANCING! Why not?!

I have a few hours before my meeting, so it's back to work before I'm out for the night with the meeting/Carolyn's birthday.

That's all for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah, I must see this belly dancing workout!!!

Jenafah said...

Tom, will you stop throwing yourself at Kristin... She is just not that into you!

Kristen said...

LOL - I totally heart Jenafah!!!!

Alison... said...

I knew you'd get everything done...

FF KC

[inside joke... fast forward kc]

FF as in down 150+ pounds in 9 months - yowzah!

Anonymous said...

Kristen:

Don't fall for Jenafa's nice words. She is just looking for more friends on facebook. She is sad really!!