Thursday, July 3, 2008

9 month check up

Today is the 9 month anniversary of my lab band, and 10 month anniversary of healthy living. what a difference 9-10 months makes. As of today, I'm down another lb for a total of 137. For the past few months, I've been averaging 2.5 lbs per week, and this past month was no exception. I'm ahead of the curve, which is a 1-2 lb per week average, and I'm happy about that, but I'll live if it slows down too, and I wouldn't be surprised.


If I continue at this pace, I could be at my first goal by the middle to end of December. Originally, I was hoping for February of 09, and that would still be fine as well. I may hit my first goal and realize I need to be smaller, and I'll evaluate that when I get there.


As I've said for a while, I'd like to be at 150 lbs lost by my one year bandiversary, which is October 3rd. If I keep losing at this current pace, I'll hit it in mid-August, but we shall see.


150 is my next number goal, and my next person goal is a small, buff Brazilian named Marcel/lo, weighing in at a lean 155 lbs. I say "l/l" because Marcel/lo's correct spelling of his name, and his preferred spelling of his name involves a single vs. double "l" discrepancy, so avoid confusion, I spell his name Marcel/lo.


Marcel/lo is TJ's partner, and you all know TJ from his sarcastic witty upstaging comments to my blog. I may end up losing him too if I keep this up!


I don't have a recent picture of Marcel/lo, but I'll be sure to post one tomorrow. For now, you will have to get the idea from his holiday card, as well as his Halloween photo from years ago. I'll let you figure out which one is which:







2 comments:

Alison... said...

congrats on yet another lb down!

Anonymous said...

I just pee'd my pants laughing out loud at my desk