Friday, August 1, 2008

I'll take it.


The greasy mess featured above is a 16 oz corn fed rib eye. Heart attack, anyone? ;-) It's pictured above because I finally lost another lb today, for a total of 151. Marcel/lo, here I come!
.
Although 1 lb seems insignificant when you have lost 150, I have to remind myself that it's still a lot. I lost that steak! I hope it came off my stomach. LOL
.
I went from 140 to 150 lbs lost very quickly, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't have a loss since the beginning of last week, but clothes fit looser, and people noticed I was shrinking, even though the scale didn't move. I knew it would eventually, and it has.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...4 more pounds til Marcello. We better pick a new target person for you soon. You'll lose Marcello by the end of next week, if not sooner. The weight is just falling off you! Congratulations. 151 pounds is amazing!!

Alison... said...

Wow, that picture makes me HUNGRY!

You may have only lost 1 pound in the past week and a half but you're shrinking every day!

good job