Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kayaking

It was nice to be out on the water last night. Unfortunately, there was someone in a speed boat doing donuts every where I went, which doesn't make for the most peaceful ride, but it was fine. Before I ran into him, the water was like glass, and it was so peaceful out there. I must make more time to go kayaking.

We visited with a new of our neighbors last night, and talked about our shock and sadness over Jack's sudden passing. Everyone went their separate ways fairly early, and I was able to continue to get some work done after that. I finished up with my work between 8:30 and 9 and I watched TV for a bit, and Darcy cut my hair, which was MUCH needed.

I haven't lost any weight since hitting the 150 mark. I was up a bit last week, but that was water weight, and it was soon gone. I'm still down the 150, and as I've mentioned, I can tell my body is now catching up with the loss, as my clothes are getting looser. I will start losing again soon, I am sure.

The fill I had last week is working, and my appetite is small. Still, I'm averaging nearly 800 calories per day, which usually is a struggle for me right after a fill. I know it should be 1000-1200, but 800 is better than 400-600. I do not want to confuse my metabolism.

Today I am working in Boston, and I'm meeting up with friends for dinner after. I think I'm going to get sushi, and I'm looking forward to that. I will probably be home around 8, and I plan to go to the gym at that time.

Tomorrow we have the wake and Friday are the services. I'm looking forward to Saturday, when my Mom, sister and nephews arrive. It will be great to see them!

Until then, I will be a busy bee! Maybe it will make me lose weight! ;-)

4 comments:

Alison... said...

I am sure you will have a nice big loss very soon and you know my predictions are always right!

Good job on going to the gym even w/ your crazy schedule...

Anonymous said...

What did you decide to do as a reward for all yiour hard work!! I didn't know the family was coming to visit very nice! I hope you enjoy. See you at dinner later!!

Kristen said...

I don't know what my reward will be... I've been too busy to think about it! I planned a trip to Cali for when I lost Carmen and Kristina, and I did that a few weeks ago. D and I are planning to take a trip to LA, San Fran, Hulk training session, etc, in Sept, but I need to make sure to budget for it, and have the time to take the time off between all my obligations...we shall see...

Anonymous said...

I see a new pretty picture on the side of your blog!! Just take the darn vacation and stop being dramatic. Caritas can live for one week without you!