Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goodbye Parrot


I had this picture taken in Key West this year, and I've had it assigned to my profile ever since. It's funny. Nice beads. Nice parrot. As you can see, it was taken on January 19th. I checked my fitday.com account, and I weighed 75 lbs more then than I do now! Since January. That's crazy. I can't believe it. I felt so small when I was there, because I had just lost 75 lbs!
.
Alison has teased me about using the parrot picture because she has said my face is so much bigger there than it is now, so I'm finally swapping it out.
.
Thank you all for the great support you gave me for hitting my 150 milestone! I'm excited to keep on moving until I'm at goal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl that new picture isn't good! You are making a goofy face in it.

Kristen said...

you sure about that? LOL

Anonymous said...

Get Annie Liebovitz in there now

Alison... said...

Glad that you're getting rid of the bird pic but ya, I agree with TJ, not liking the new picture, it's awful.

I'm beggin you to post a different one.