Friday, July 18, 2008

Can you see me now?


Last night, Brooke came over. I was out by the mailboxes at the end of the street, and I waived to her, and she drove right past me. She said she didn't recognize me, and she didn't know why some stranger was waiving to her. That is it. I see her at least once/month. What a laugh we had over that one.
.
I ran into some other people I hadn't seen in a bit last night, and they couldn't get over how different I looked. It's only been a few months, but I guess right now is one of those times when the change is really obvious.
.
I'm down another lb today, so the total is 146. I'm only 4 lbs away from 150, which is exciting. My sister, nephews and Mom are coming to visit in a few weeks. I'd like to be at 150 by then. That would be nice.
.
I have a busy weekend scheduled, but not for fun reasons. I have homework for my two classes, a fairly large work project that I need to do over the weekend and a laundry list of items to handle for the milfoil eradication efforts. It's a lot, and it will be hard because it's going to be nice out, and I'm just going to want to be boating!
.
Luckily, one of my milfoil projects requires me to be on the boat for a long time while I map out where every dock on the waterfront is, so that will be a fun task. I think we'll go hiking tomorrow AM.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I cahn't believe that Brooke didn't recognize you, that is IT! but a good 'it'

The deck project sounds awful...

Congrats on more lbs down- doing a great job as always.

Anonymous said...

Who are you?

Where are you?

Hello??? Hello???