Monday, July 7, 2008

Time to go shopping



That's me - all excited with my satchels. Not. Oy, who says 'not' still?

I detest shopping, but I do need new clothes. My summer clothes are all way too big for me. I have purchased a few items at Walmart for CHEAP to hold me over, but I need more. It's just such a waste though.

I also need more work clothes. I'm down to three outfits that fit me. The rest of the time, I'm still wearing things that are too big, and I look silly. I still have some $$ on a Macy's gift card that TJ and M gave me for Christmas, so I'm going there today to see if I can find a few things to hold me over.

What a great weekend! We had so much fun boating, and floating and swimming and being outside. I have today off as well, and while I plan to use a good portion of it for responsible stuff, I plan to have fun outside later as well.

I lost 5 lbs last week, so I'm sure I won't lose anything this week, but I will keep you posted either way.

XO

3 comments:

Alison... said...

it's sucks to waste money on clothes that will be too big soon but what a great problem to have!

Anonymous said...

Shopping is built into my DNA. I don't even have a reason, you have a reason and your kicking and screaming. It is a gift for yourself!!

lanie said...

Buying new clothes because you've been losing so much is part of the deal! Try to have fun trying on MUCH smaller sizes. Remember how you had to do it once in reverse-much worse!!! Congrats on all your well deserved success!