Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another nice night


I can't think of a better way to end the day then going for a sunset boat cruise. I feel so lucky to live on the water.
.
MD Updates: I am almost not anemic anymore! That is good news. For the first time in over a year, my iron levels are almost normal, and I haven't been taking my iron because it hurts my stomach, so I'm happy about this. My thyroid levels are just fine too, but we're going to watch this closely. It's odd that the same meds are correct now, and they were 140+ lbs ago. On a downer note, my dentist confirmed I have an abscessed tooth that's connected (somehow) to my sinuses, which is why I'm having trouble with both. I have to have a root canal.
.
I realized I forgot to schedule my next fill last time I was at the MD, so I called yesterday, and they put me on the schedule for next Tuesday. That's 5 weeks from my last fill, rather than their 6 week usual, but I think that's fine. I have never had the level of restriction that some bandsters have, so we'll see if I get it this time. If it doesn't work for me, I can have an unfill.
I'm down another 2 lbs today to 145 total, 10 lbs away from losing Marcel/lo!
.
It's funny that more and more people are noticing now and commenting...people I don't know that well. Apparently it takes 80-100 lbs for people you know to notice and 145 for people you aren't as close to, to notice. This is very funny to me. If I showed them pictures of me before, they would be shocked. Oy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 10 pounds to Marcello...unbelieveable. Are you getting a root canal just because I had one. Stop copying me

Alison... said...

it's ridic that it took that long to notice but no one at your work thought of you as a fat girl... just an energetic, positive, go getter - those traits are blinding -

hehe

JAKE