Thursday, July 10, 2008

TJ, am I smiling with my eyes enough??

Freaky!

For those of you who read the comments, TJ has been telling me that if I had been watching America's Next Top Model (ANTM for the novice), I would have been much better prepared for my photo shoot this morning. He said Tyra would have taught me to smile with my eyes, and things like that. I'm sorry, isn't a smile technically a mouth thing?

Above is my attempt to smile with my eyes. I think I look like something from a Tim Burton movie. Either that or one of the many faces of Eve.

I didn't feel up to getting my eyebrows done last night, so I did them quickly myself this morning. I didn't do a very good job, but what do you people expect. It's not exactly my thing.

The photographer took 2 sets of pictures of me. 15 in front of a book shelf, and 10 in front of a plain wall. He said I looked exactly the same in every picture. Maybe I really am a model... or maybe that's not a good thing... Maybe he kept taking picture after picture hoping one would look good, but they all looked the same!

Oh, the horror!

Like I said, I have photoshop. I'm not so worried. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on the cof call right now and had to mute myself because I am laughing out loud. I LOVE IT!!

Kristen said...

LOL - that's awesome!!

Alison... said...

OMG, i hope you didn't smile like that during your photo shoot - that is def not smiling w/ your eyes and you are a freak.

but DANG, you look so SKINNY -

oh my.

Kristen said...

i think it's smiling with my whole face, like a clown

lol

watch out tj, here i come!!!

skinny? you're too kind/blind.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Next September reserve Wednesdays at 8 pm for smiling lessons.

Don't freak me out you know i have clourophobia.

lanie said...

Alison's right-you look super skinny! Your skin is glowing, you look about 18, and other than the "invisible smile with your eyes toothpicks", you look GREAT!