Thursday, July 31, 2008

Juggling it all

Yesterday was busy! I left Boston at 5, made it to dinner in Winchester for 6, left at 7, got home by 8, went to the gym, back home at 8:45, worked until 10, watched a little TV, and went to bed.

Today I'm working from home, as we are leaving at 3 for the wake. I have the lake association meeting tonight at 6:30, and then we are meeting up with Stephanie and Carolyn for Carolyn's bday dinner.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I have to finish the first draft of our grant application, do a few other things in preparation for the meeting, work out, get Caroline a gift, and get a very full day's worth of work done.

I'm going to work out at home today, because I don't have the time to leave the house. It's days like these that make it hard to find the time to work out, but I just have to keep it as much as a priority as the other things, and I'll be fine.

Weight: I'm up 3 lbs today, definitely water weight. I ate 790 calories yesterday, but I had soup twice, and soy sauce with my sushi, so that will do it.

Shout outs:

Congratulations to Alison for reaching the 50 lbs lost milestone today! You are doing an awesome job!

Congratulations to TJ for quitting smoking, and having good luck with the new drugs! Keep up the good work!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By drugs people she means Chantix....not Lithium as many of you probably hoped!!

When I read this, I think slacker Carroll

Alison... said...

Up 3 pounds just from sodium? No wonder you were so concerned that I had 2 soups on my cleansing diet! geesh.

Good job as always as keeping calories low and activity up.

Carmen said...

perhaps the belly dancing video is in order? that's easy enough right?!

Jenafah said...

Kristin! You look FANTASTIC!!!!

And it isn't just the actual weight loss... you are glowing... maybe because you have been successful with changing your entire lifestyle to better yourself or maybe you are just that proud of your success! Whatever it is, I want some!

You are amazing!

Kristen said...

Carmen - I was totally thinking of doing the belly dancing video today! I need to get that up on youtube.

Jenafah - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You are so sweet!