Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fireworks

As it turns out, it's not so easy to take pictures of fireworks. My camera has an annoying delay, and I kept missing every shot. This was the best picture I got, but the fireworks were amazing. I can't believe what a great job our neighbors do! They went on for an hour and a half! The DJ was great, and I performed for the masses as well. Good luck keeping any sort of microphone out of my hands!

The good news is - I've been eating perfectly thought it all, except for the not so good news - that I'm not eating enough. I've had company constantly for the past few days, and we've been so busy with the festivities that I haven't made time to eat as much as I should. Today things are calmer, and I have plenty of chicken and asparagus for left overs, so I plan to make use of that.

I was down another lb yesterday and then another one today, so now I've lost 140 lbs. Wow. I feel fantastic, and I'm loving my new life. I think it's hard for D sometimes because I get so much more attention from everyone now (and I got a lot to begin with), but I need to make sure to not let it go to my head, which I think I'm pretty good about.

Here is an updated picture of Marcel/lo, who I will be losing in 15 lbs:




Handsome devil. ;-)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

You're right, you did not eat enough - bad girl! I am glad you have the left overs now so you will be eating more in the days to come.

140 - wow!

Anonymous said...

You seem to be losing weight so fast!! I can't believe it! You will hit your goal weight of 150 way before the year mark.