Thursday, July 3, 2008

And, we're back.

LOL - I picked this picture because it's soooo obnoxious. After reading TJ's blog today, I'm sure he'd like to smack me in the face, just for being so sunny at this hour. Sorray.

Yes, I'm back. Finally! I feel a thousand times better today than I have all week. I had my grass fed beef for dinner, and I didn't feel much better last night, but I have today off, and I could have slept in, but I leapt out of bed at 6AM feeling more energy than I have in a long time. I know it's not the 3.5 oz of red meat I had for dinner - I'm sure it's a combination of eating better yesterday, upping my iron, and giving the vitamins I had been taking a few days to get back into my system.

I'm all set for now, so I'm going off them again. Kidding! I had 2 oz lean beef for breakfast with one free range organic egg. I've already had 20% of my RDI for iron for the day, and I'll be taking the first batch of vitamins shortly. Incidentally, they still make me sick to my stomach. I'm dealing with it.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

how could that little bit of beef do that much for you?

yikes.

Glad Sally's back [well sort of... jk]

You shoulda slep in though... why not?

stoop.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally:

Yes you happy people are upsetting me. but your blog did make me laugh out loud today!