Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Casper, that's me



I am PALE today. Every time I look in the mirror, I'm horrified. It's not pretty. I slept better last night, but I still woke up tired. I know it's partially my allergies, but my energy level is just really low as well.

I'm just doing what I can to eat right, take my vitamins and exercise. If I'm feeling weak when I get home tonight (and eat my steak), I'll skip exercise for today, but if I'm feeling better, D and I are planning to hike Rock Rimmon, hopefully twice if I'm up for it.

I was down a lb today as predicted. Just one lonely little lb, but a lb no less. My total is now 136 down. I just ran into a colleague, and he told me I'm going to stop losing weight now - enough is enough. LOL. No, dear friends, we are no where near enough yet, but we're plugging away.

4 comments:

Alison... said...

First of all, every pound counts... the journey of a thousand miles starts with 1 step... right?

Also, please do not go rock climbing tonight. You haven't been well all week and even if you feel a little better later on, you will set yourself back if you push it.

Go home, have your steak, do a little yoga if you feel better than rest and go to bed early - grandma's orders.

:)

Anonymous said...

136 pounds. 136 pounds. I am saying it twice because it is quite a feat!! Yay for you! You are doing really great! 19 more pounds and you will lose Marcello..lol

Kristen said...

send me a picture of him, and he'll be my next goal!!!

Alison... said...

I thought Carmen's sister was your next goal... 146